Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SURPRISE AT OUR RV PARK

Along about 8:30 in the morning you can walk to the back of our rv park and see the train. We did not ride the train, this year maybe some other time when we pass thru. But I think it was just as much fun to sit there and listen for the whistle and then all of a sudden here it comes. Of course it is not enviromentally correct, but who cares our here in the middle of no where.
It has several passengers cars and one open one. Looks like they were having fun AND it was a beautiful day.

Well guess who pulled into our rv park today! It is Mitch and Barb whom we joined up with in Minn. and all went to the races. They are with a caravan traveling thru this part of the country. They will stay here a couple of days and then we will see them again in Albq. (you know I can't spell that!) I think we will all go in on the 8th.

This is a mule tail deer that likes to wander in our park. There is a younger one that hangs around also, hope all those deer hunters that are in town don't see them.!
I think that has you all all caught up so will post from Albq.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.