Friday, October 3, 2008

ROCKS AND MORE ROCKS!

I titled this session so you would know that this is mostly rocks. These were taken on the road from Chama to Albq. Some of the most unusual designs, especially in the shade.
I especially loved where you could see the different layers of the rocks ....

Our rv park is about 20 miles east of Albq, probably elevation is 6000. So much for wanting lower elevation. At least we aren't in the trees. Anyway this storm came up quite aways from us, isn't it pretty? If you click on the picture it will enlarge and you can see that the rain is not reaching the ground. There is a word for that, but I can't think of it right now.
We are going to ride the tram today, so get ready for more rocks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.