I mentioned before about my love of rocks, so you can imagine how I felt about this place. I don't have room for all the pictures I took (you're probably saying thank goodness!) but will share my favorites.
This one isn't named, but loved the shape of it.
Balanced Rock and has been this way for thousands of years.
Up in the right hand corner is called camels kissing. I didn't realize it, just thought the hole in the rock was cool.
Coming up next is Pikes Peak
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(68)
-
▼
September
(16)
- SURPRISE AT OUR RV PARK
- A Ride from Chama to Taos
- Crede to Chama,NM
- Surprise in Creede
- Creede,Co Area
- On the Road to Creede
- On the Road to Creede/Vis Great Sand Dunes
- ProRodeo Hall Of Fame
- Pikes Peak
- Garden of the Gods
- More of the Air Force Academy
- The Chapel @Air Force Academy
- Denver Mint & Capitol
- Aren't They Grand!!
- Black Hills of N.Dakota:T.Roosevelt NP
- Enchanted Highway, ND
-
▼
September
(16)
About Me
- John & Pat
- We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment