Friday, September 26, 2008

Creede,Co Area

This is where the Rio Grande River starts and then begins its journey of 1885 miles to the gulf of Mexico
This also the Rio Grande as it flows along Hwy.149. It is called Clear Creek Falls about 25 miles from Creede.
Thirty-three miles on north is the Continental Divide. I did not know there is a hiking trail that stretches from Canada to Mexico, similar to the (I know I'm not going to spell this right) Appalachian trail
I hope you can see the different colors of the Aspens. It is quite beautiful. We can see the difference in the colors even after we have only been here a week. I have lots more pictures, but alas ... no more room.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.