This is the beach at Long Beach TT. It is about 100 yards from the campground. Going to the beach you cross a paved walking/bicycle trail. It is very nice and Dave you would be proud of John and I. We walked our bikes to the trail and rode on it to the town of Seaview. I say walked our bikes because the sand is very deep going to the beach.
This was the way the ocean looked the whole time we were in the park. I could just sit and look and listen to it all day.
Just south of the park was a lighthouse on Desperation Point, I"m sure there is a story there, but we didn't stop to visit it.
This is from several years of storms and in a state park. The park is open to drive thru to a jetty that was built between the Columbia River and the ocean. Remember we were by this river several weeks ago.
This is Labor Day week-end I hope everyone has a safe one.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- John & Pat
- We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.

1 comment:
Hoping we'll get to see that same beach in late October. At TT Cultus Lake for now. Alaska was wonderful. Doing a quick trip to England next week before we start heading south to Arizona around Oct 14th. Safe travels.
Post a Comment