Our friends Rocky and Dick took us to a place near Anacortes called Mt. Erie. The view was so beautiful and of course it was a nice time of day, late in the evening.
Dick said this is NOT the Pacific ocean, but I said it eventually is and so kept calling it that. It looks big enough to be the ocean. But since he and Rocky use to navigate these waters, guess I'll take his word for it.
On one of the paths we found this marker and I thought it was so special, wanted to share it with you. A few words that make a big impact!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- John & Pat
- We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment