Wednesday, September 16, 2009

TRAVELING I-5

Now we have left Albany, after the paint job and heading to Coberg. First the stuff you see far away looks like smoke.
When you get a little closer you think, yes it is smoke!
But then you realize it is dust. All over the Williamette (pronounced will-a-met) Valley farmers are plowing, disking, planting their fields. This is big seed-producing farms .... rye - fescue and I don't know how many more.

We are heading to TT Verdi Valley, should be there by Saturday. (If there are no more delays.) It is between Flagstaff and Phoenix. Hopefully that should be where my next blog comes from.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Irishrovers said...

You say t_mate_o, I say t_mot_o;
you say Will_a_met, I say Will_lam_ette,
Lets call the whole thing... :-)

Nice photos, have a good trip south. Dick

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.