Here is the day we came in and walked down and looked on the field where the balloons would take off. Couldn't believe how empty it was. Even the venders are closed from 11 until 4 or 5.
This is about 6:30, imagine all the people standing there watching the filling of the balloons. There are places around town to catch a shuttle bus. We were sitting w/our coffee about 6 watching all the activity. I guess people get up around 4 or so to go to the mall or where ever and catch the bus to get here so early.
As you can see the inflating is coming along and is just beautiful.
In the next section I will show you my favorites. See the Wells Fargo balloon coming up in the left hand side of the picture? This is the only balloon show where the public can go and be near the balloons as they are being aired up. We will do that in the morning I think. ENJOY!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- John & Pat
- We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment