Sunday, May 4, 2008

On The Road Again! Georgia 1st Stop




We left about 6:30 Sunday May 4th heading for Sylvania, Ga. It is the closest to Waynesboro for our slide fix . Went straight up I-95, got off on Ga.hwy 21, arrived at campground about 3. There was a side stop at Camping World. Had been looking for a stopping place for lunch, but no chance with all the construction going on. THERE it was right on 95, so stopped, had lunch and then went in and explored. It was a very nice one attached to a rv sales.
The campground is very nice, has a pretty pond with (according to owner) huge catfish in it. He also said there was pellets I could feed them. Hate to say it but I'm a sucker for putting quarters in pellet machine to feed any kind of varmint. Will have to check that out. Don't know if you can tell or not, but the lovebugs weren't too bad. Of course that was the 2nd thing John did, the first being hooking electric up.
I'm kind of surprised I have a connection here as it is kind of in the middle of nowhere here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.