Thursday, May 8, 2008

At The Fix It Shop



Reeves Custom Coaches is near Waynesboro, Ga. When we got there Monday, lo and behold there was (I thought) a pickle ball court. As soon as John and Fred got thru talking about what needed to be done to the coach, (I thought they would never get thru) I asked about the court. Fred said it was a minature tennis court. (I never heard of such a thing) I asked if we could clean it up and mark it w/chalk and he said of course. So we kept busy playing. It was a beautiful place as you can see, had a lake, picnic tables etc. Sometimes churches rent it for retreats. It was very quiet and peaceful and ab out 30 miles from Augusta.
Hopefully the slide is repaired and we don't have to put a C clamp on it any more. :)
Today is May 8, Thursday and we are leaving for Carolina Landing a Thousand Trails Park. Will spend the night and move on to N.Carolina.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.