Friday, May 2, 2008

Barb and Mitch invited us to go with them to eat in the Animal Wonderland Lodge .... a buffet. They said it looked really good a lot of new dishes. Most of you know I am not one for new dishes, so was a little apprehensive , but when we were walking toward our table, I saw someone eating french fries!!
So knew I wouldn't starve. Did enjoy the meal and learned how to pronounce some dishes I will never try.
John discovered he was almost as tall as Mitch when he stood on the steps. We were wandering around looking at the animals. Hope you can see the baby giraffe - he was 6 weeks old the one next to him was a year. The other picture has vultures in it. I was quite amazed how well they blended into their surroundings.
Really enjoyed the evening and am glad we went.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.