Sunday, October 31, 2010

TRAVELING FROM HOUSTON TO BENSEN,AZ

We stayed at a Passport rv park on Saturday night. It is literally in the middle of nowhere. The address is Balmorhea, TX. It states in the book it has a restaurant, but after we got there we remembered we had stayed here in 04 and there was no restaurant. So hot dogs it was. They did sell diesel for $3.18. The highest on this trip was Flying J 2.97.9 in El Paso.
It was dark (of course) when we started off this morning. Then I noticed the sun peeking over the horizon in Johns rearview mirror. I hope it is plain enough for you to tell. It was so beautiful.
When I first saw this cloud, it was kind of dark and then next time I looked it had this beautiful soft pink lining surrounding it. At that instant I felt the Lord so very close as if He was telling me that He was right beside us and always will be.
Then the thought came to me looking at these colors how much He shows how much He loves us and all we have to do is look up.
Happy Sunday Everyone ..... You know there is no trick or treat where He is concerned!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Betty Graffis said...

I loved and am in total agreement abot your coments regarding the sunrise.

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.