Friday, July 23, 2010

PICKLEBALL IN SILOAM

I guess this looks familiar. Siloam has a beautiful park with lots to do. A place to practice skate boarding, basketball court, volleyball, and then 2 tennis courts. The first time we went to the court, of course John starting measuring and chalking.
That same morning about 8:30 several people started showing up, mostly small kids. Come to find out the Siloam Park and Rec were offering a tennis day camp for the week. One of the women that was helping came over and said "What are you playing!!! I want to learn to play that."
So that is how we met Marilyn and Stephanie her friend. They are both tennis players, but Marilyn is having trouble w/her back and thought she could continue to play using this game. So we played about every morning at 7:30 until 9:30. John and I are hoping to maybe start it more when we go back. (We are in Branson, Mo. now)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.