Talk about innocence, is this not the picture of it? I did decide to enter a picture of me when I was younger. Most of the pictures taken of me at a young age are mostly blurry, as I was not prone to sit still. I wonder how long I was tied up for my mom to put those curls in my hair. I'm sure as soon as the picture setting was over they fell out. This taken in 1948 at 4 yrs old.
Then 62 years later still a innocent looking face. :) My sister Linda, in her later years has decided not to cook as much. (Don't we all feel this way!) But she knows how much I love her apple pie, so makes me one everytime we come her way. I usually share this at lunch and then bring it home w/me. The only thing is sometimes it really sticks and it just about takes dynamite (her words not mine) to get it clean. But worth every sore knuckle getting clean, Linda. I'm not worried that she might see me complaining about the pie plate as she doesn't have a pc and "don't want one of the durned things in her house!"
There is a picture missing of my two sisters and me. If it shows up that is Linda and Margaret.
John is taking me to a minor league ball game this evening. They are the Arkansas Naturals and home base is in Springdale, AR just about 25 miles from us. It was just formed and they seem to be doing very well in their league.
So that is it for the June birthdays. Marie (pickleball player friend) has a grand-son born on this day,so besides me, he is special too.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- John & Pat
- We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.


No comments:
Post a Comment