Sunday, June 20, 2010

BIRTHDAYS - BIRTHDAYS - FATHERS DAY

I'm a little late with my blog doings. We are now in NW Arkansas visiting family. For those of you who don't know June is a BIG month in the Livelys family for birthdays AND we also have Father's day. To start off this is John when he was about 12 years old. Sweet and innocent looking, and I guess he was at that age. His birthday was the 18th and to celebrate it, he was sick all day.
Then our daughter's birthday is today. This was taken 1968 and she was 5 years old. Again sweet and innocent looking. I think it runs in the Lively family. Happy Birthday Trice, we love you.
I had a hard time finding pictures of Trice and John together. John is 20 years (lacking 2 days) older than Trice and I thought it would be fun to see them age together. This one is in 1986. As you can see John's hair is permed and he just loved it. He loved it because it was so easy to take care of and his daughter always gave them to him. She finally told him, "Dad you are killing your hair", and convinced him to give them up
The latest one I have of them is this one taken in 2009 at her house in Florida. They are aging very well don't you think?
John asked what picture I was going to use for my birthday and I told him (surprise - surprise) that I was not planning on a layout of birthday pictures of me. He said he didn't think that was fair, I said that is what happens when One is the main blogger and the other is the blog-ee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , JOHN AND TRICE and HAPPY FATHERS DAY to ALL DADS
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mark and Chris said...

Nice pictures Pat. Have John send me your pics and I'll publish them for him. Just to balance things.....:) Hope you are enjoying wonderful weather and time with family.

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.