We had our outside tournament here in Palm Creek the 5th thru the 7th. John and I won gold in our age division of the lower bracket. John and his partner Ken didn't play as Ken had pulled a ham string. A player got here Sunday and said his partner had an emergency and had to fly home. So the tournament director asked John if he would play. The mans name is Paul and is younger, so John had to play down. They won their first match and then had to play the best team in AZ. Pat Kane and Al Hager. They scored 3 points in both games and were satisfied with that. It was a great time and we had a lot of out of town players. We did have a rain delay, and had to finish on Monday. John and Paul missed one match playing for the bronze.
I was looking thru my pictures and thought I would share some of my favorites. AZ has some absolutely beautiful evening sunsets.
When we came home from Tuscon it had been raining and the clouds were so low and I thought this was so beautiful.
Then of course the hummer, I am going to miss this little guy. Thank goodness there are several people around that have feeders.
We are headed for Palm Springs, CA the 15th. Will hang around there for about a month. We still don't have an itinerary for the summer, will just take it one day at a time. Will keep you informed ......
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- John & Pat
- We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment