Thursday, March 18, 2010

CASA GRANDE TO PALM SPRINGS

I took this shot as we left town, hard to imagine a desert being this green. Lots of fields around this area that are so pretty. Amazing what a little water can do.
We saw 6 hot air balloons as we were getting close to Phoenix. Thought this was a great shot of cactus, well not really a cactus, but it is a word I cannot not spell that starts with a s. I could attempt it, but am too tired, as I have been trying to get this blog on the air since Monday. My internet connection has been bad.
I like the town of Phoenix, but the traffic is a little too much. This was taken about 10 or so and as you can see the traffic is a little heavy going into town. I love driving this interstate (10) as there is always a great shot of a plane coming in for landing.
This is the entrance to our park where we will be for a week. Coincindently there is a pickleball tournament that started today. John and I were suppose to play in the mixed doubles, but they didn;t get to them. So John and I volunteered to refree and that is what we did all day. I would rather do something, than just sit around doing nothing all day.
We leave here on Monday and go to TT in Palm Springs. It will be nice not having to pay to stay for while!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.