Saturday, July 18, 2009

R O C K S!

Coming back from Grand Coulee I took these shots. Is this not just beautiful! So peaceful ....
I don't know exactly what causes the colors on the rocks ... I'm sure minerals of some kind

I'm standing by our coach at the TT park Crescent Bar near Quincy WA. That is the Columbia flowing in the background. The only problem is no access to it from the park. The pool was closed, clubhouse air had gone out, BUT we got to play pickleball! A lot of fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mark and Chris said...

Hi guys. Looks like you are enjoying WA. We are still up in Alaska with Jim and Jane and having a wonderful time. Hope to see you both again this winter either out west or when we get back to Florida in late January/February. Our new phaeton is wonderful. Stay safe.

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.