Here is the famous stadium and is it gorgeous! Very clean and everyone that worked there acted as if they were glad you were there. You can't imagine the amount of Packer stuff that was selling in the store. 2 cashiers going as fast as they could and 2 long lines of people patiently waiting .
Marilyn and I looking refreshed and rarin to go, not knowing we had a mile hike in front of us to get to the practice field.
I don't know what John and Bill was looking at (I'll have to tell Bill to wear a hat as his head causes to much reflection), but it was not at the football players.
I had it in mind that they would practice at like a high school football stadium, that's what happens with preconcived notions. Between the fence and the street is some bleachers that are about 4 seats high and they are scattered up and down the street. I have no idea how early you would have to get there to get a seat by the offense. John found us some down by the far side of the defense. Thank goodness people were still buying souvenir stuff. Of course it was one of the hottest and most humid days we'd had. But was well worth the trip. I really enjoyed it and it was fun to see the stadium in person.
To add more pleasure to the trip, went to Sam's.
We will have moved close to Milwaukee (these names are killing me) by the time you read this. Our next tour will be the Harley factory and museum.
By the way will have to correct something, in a past post (acouple ago) I said it was a picture of Lake Superior, but was Michigan. Figured I would have several comments on that, come on you people get the maps out and see where we are!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(68)
-
▼
August
(12)
- Capitol of N.Dakota:Bismark
- Headwaters of the Mississippi
- MN Capitol - Gold Medal Flour Museum
- A Day at the Races
- Cranberries @Warrens,WI
- Circus Museum Day
- Wisconsin Capitol
- Sand Crane Preserve cont....
- Wisconsin Dells/Sand Crane Preserve
- Harley Factory and Museum
- Training Camp Ordeal
- Leaving MI - Into Wisconsin
-
▼
August
(12)
About Me
- John & Pat
- We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.

1 comment:
Hello John & Pat,
Trice sent me the link to your blog, just wanted you to know I enjoy reading your travels. Glad you got your lakes straight.
Have a great day.
Love Jeanette
Post a Comment