I have been a little lax about my blog since the FIRE! Treasure Lake RV park here in Branson has a couple of tennis courts. Last year when we were here, John and I chalked them (what else is new), then it rained so much we taped them. Well that tape left residue that was still here in July when we got here, so we have enjoyed playing every morning. But the heat index has been brutal, so we go and play about hour and half and then quit. We have not talked ONE person into playing or learning to play. So needless to say our singles has improved. Of course you know I put hummingbird feeders out and caught this little guy.
We were just leaving our sight and caught these deer grazing thru. We knew there were deer here, but had never seen any.
I thought at first we were in TT Colorado River when I saw them. You Thousand Trails members know what I am talking about.
I will try tomorrow to complete this blog and show what else we have been doing this summer .
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- John & Pat
- We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment