A race track in Raton,NM where John use to race in the late 60's. It has been closed for several years. Now a "Racino" is being built, just off I-25. That being a casino (will be open in May of 2010) and a race track (open 2 months later). They were having ground breaking ceremonies the day we left.
Entering beautiful Colorado ....
First glimpse of the great Rockies ....
This was really neat, I hope you can see the line of light rain towards the middle and right of the picture. It was really phenomenal and I was glad I was able to catch it.
Montrose, CO. next
Did I mention so far we have not missed a day w/o rain?
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- John & Pat
- We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment