This parking space turned out very well, even had 30amp electric. I did mention that he might have the road paved next time we came.
This is Hugh and Iris's new home, very beautiful and very comfortable. They even still liked each other after the house was built and they moved in. (Did you notice the road to house is paved)
This is Hugh and his sister Connie. They belonged to John's oldest brother. It must be a Lively trait that no one ever ages, except for graying of the hair.
This turkey (I named him Henry, since they had failed to do so)was here before the house. So he stayed, he seems to just put up with humans. Henry has a family of 3 hens and about 12 chicks. The chicks are so cute. When I saw them, had left my camera in the house. Then next time I had left the camera in the coach (you know for when they came again) and they didn't show.
By the way did I mention it rained while we were there. It was said, kinda unusual since everyone is trying to combine wheat.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- John & Pat
- We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment