Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Last Meal

We took a drive down to South Beach, first time for us. Meant to do it last year and almost didn't get it done this year. Anyway it was interesting and I'm glad we did it. Don't have to go back.
Trice suggested pancakes for our last meal together, so John cooked the bacon outside in the electric skillet. (I got it for a wedding gift in 1961) So anyway had the electric burner occupied cooking eggs and that left the grill on the gas burners to cook pancakes. I guess you know where I'm going with this, got the paper plates a little too close to the burner.

At least I burnt 2 plates seems I missed mine, but no harm done. Thank goodness the sink was close.
We had a great visit, and got some things done for Trice. Time to move on to colder weather and rain.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dave & Audrey Watkins said...

Yep, the last meal and you burn the plates. What a send off. Glad you are here at TTO. I can hardly wait to be verbally abused. Audrey will be looking for you today. We've been on a treadmill getting an new iPhone and getting mine transferred to her. Details when we see you.

dw

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.