Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN THIS LONG

I've always heard it is never too late to start anything. So here it goes ...... This was on the 25th of December and of course as soon as the picture was taken, it didn't look like that any more. We had a nice Christmas, kind of quiet, went out to eat, and couldn't believe how many people besides us were eating out for lunch.
Now look carefully at this picture, notice all the trees you can see just over the wall.
This happened one day last week. I can see how "batten down the hatches" came from. It had sprinkled just a little right before the big blow, so we thought oh no the coach will be a super big mud paddy. But fortunely a slow moving "raining cats and dogs" front moved thru and washed it all off. Life is good.
The most beautiful skys around here occur right after a wind storm. The reds come from dirt pollution. This was taken before the big blow.
Coming up is a saga of our tournament travels.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mitch and Barb said...

Glad to see you're still up and running! I was beginning to worry about you guys. Looking forward to the travel saga.

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.