Saturday, May 16, 2009

RAINBOWS AND BALLOONS

I am hoping that you can see this rainbow. It finally rained, actually stormed, hailed etc. So that meant several places needed calking. The sky light leaked, fantastic fan leaked, and the cable from the antena leaked. Oh, I forgot the bedroom slide leaked. Anyway this rainbow showed up after the storm and was beautiful. My lens was not wide angle enough to get the whole thing.
The pinkish color you see is kind of unusual looking.
I took this picture of a hot air balloon in the reflection of the living room slide. Came out pretty good.
There were several balloons that morning and this one was really low. I never get tired of watching them.
Well one more day of pickleball. The guys need to step up, as Debbie and I beat them 5-3 today. That is very unusual as we usually loose. Don't get me wrong we give them a run for their money, but mostly come up short. So we will enjoy our last day, win or lose!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brits On Tour said...

Just found your blog, we are at lake Whitney TX and got some P/Ball in with Phil & Catherine. Jim & Jane

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.