Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SURPRISE AT THE BEACH!

Monday afternoon we headed to the beach for a little fun in the sun. Hallandale Beach is where we headed, it is about a mile or so from Trices's house. Unlike other beaches we have been to there is no public parking. Since it was a Monday, not many people. The temp was about 81 (I'm sorry for all of you in the snow and ice and below 20 weather).
We got all settled and comfy and was enjoying the beautiful day when along came ....
Penny!! She and John use to ride together at Omaha and Denver. She was just starting out and was about 7 years younger. They had a great time (all afternoon in fact) saying "do you remember .."
I enjoyed listening to them and heard a few new stories. It was said of her "sweet, innocent, Penny." But after I heard her tell when she was riding at Denver she use to nail one of the jocks cigars down where he laid it, when he went out to ride, I thought welllll, not so innocent, ...... good for her. Great fun and memories.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

We are in our 3rd year of full timing driving a coach and towing a SUV. How we would like to have our VW back! Hope you enjoy the blogs and I hope even more to have something interesting on it.